vrijdag 3 november 2006

Disclaimer

Hi dear reader, wherever you are.

This is my personal blog. As you may have noticed, it is in Dutch. Please do not try to translate this site using Babelfish or things like that. It will create horrible text. Also, you may be offended by the results, as bad words in your own language may appear. Please bear in mind that it was you that generated that text and not me. In Dutch this site contains no bad language, nor any language that would offend regular Dutch people. The same goes for the pictures on this site. When you want to know what is written here, ask a Dutch speaking person.

As I said, this site contains no foul language unless, of course, this was done by people reacting on my site. They (and you) are free to do so, I am not responsible, nor will I be held liable for anything anyone says on my blog in the blog comment, nor for the laws which they may break in your country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent. When I personally feel offended I will delete it as soon as I see fit. However, I won’t delete any text that may offend you. Feel free to react on any text on this site, but keep it nice. I will too. This site is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual, or anyone or thing, especially those with the ability and desire to fight back.

Text that may seem fine today, may not be so in the future, I guess. I accept no responsibility for any ‘old’ text that does not hold up to the standards of you, future reader. And for stupid mistakes made today I’m sorry, but hey! I’m human, I make mistakes. Sorry.

Opinions stated by me are mine alone. They are my personal views. I accept no responsibility for damage done to you or yours by following up on advise or opinions or otherwise, obtained on or through this site. I am responsible for the content, not my employer, volunteer group, membership organization, church, or other agency which I may be seen to represent.

One last thing: all texts and pictures on this site are copyrighted by me. Unless I say otherwise or unless I found something on the internet that I thought was copyright free and the copyright was yours. Sorry about that then, I probably didn’t know it was. Please drop me a little nice mail to say so, no need to get all steamed up about it. I will correct my error as soon as humanly possible.

Gerhard, november 2006

0 opvarenden: